IMPORTANT: Please Read Prior to Scheduling Your Appointment
1. Any child under 5 must have an adult in the portrait as well.
2. While we love animals, unfortunately we do not photograph pets.
3. We always encourage family portraits as your best option, and are happy to photograph children separately if they are old enough at no additional cost. Studies have shown that children who grow up with family portraits in their home have a greater sense of belonging and self worth.
4. We block out two hours for each appointment, and many times our staff flies in from out of town, as such, we ask every client for a temporary holding deposit of $200 which is 100% returned to you on the day of your completed appointment.
5. After making your appointment, we will send you detailed information on clothing, directions, etc.
You can also call us at 800-532-6648 to schedule your session.